✅General knowledge mcqs for all competitive exams 2021
✅ General knowledge quiz
✅ General knowledge one word answer
1. The first English dictionary was compiled by __________?
Ans:- Samuel Johnson
2. Microsoft was founded in _______.
3. “Port of Long Beach ” is the seaport ______?
4. At present how many countries are as members in U.N.O.
5. PMG stands for
Ans:- post Master General
6. Who was Dr. Salim Ali ?
Ans:- Famous Ornithology
7. Who was Robert Peary .
Ans:- First person to reach the north pole.
8. ‘One Day Wonders’ was written by .
Ans:- Sunil Gavaskar
9. Rayon is also called _____.
Ans:- Artificial Silk
10. Who pioneered the modern nursing system.
Ans:- Florence Nightingale
11. India’s first indigenously built stealth warship is _______.
Ans:- INS Shivalik
12. Who was Aristophanes_______.
Ans:- Greek play right
13. The first successful heart transplant operation in India was performed by_____.
Ans:- Dr. P Venugopal
14. The Indian Naval mutiny took place on:-
Ans:- February 18, 1956
15. Who was Robespierre?
Ans:- French Revolutionary leader.
16. Which snake doesn’t reproduce by laying eggs?
Ans:- Green Anaconda
17.who was known as the Lady of the Lamp?
Ans :- Florence Nightingale
18. The Arjuna awards are given to outstanding persons in the field of______.
19.The first Asian games were held at ______.
Ans:- New Delhi
20. Who is known as Fuhrer ______ .
Ans:- Adolf Hitler
21. Who was Thomas Gregory _______.
Ans:- Youngest Person to swim across the English channel
22. Who was styled Maid of Orleans?
Ans:- Joan of Arc
23. Which viceroy of India had no left arm ?
Ans:- Lord Irwin
24. Who aimed to achieve a “classless society” ?
Ans:- Karl Marx