✅ General Science mcqs 2021
✅ General Science quiz
✅One word answer general Science
1. The world’s soil day is celebrated on________.
Ans:- 5th December
2.Albert Einstein was a _________.
3. Severe deficiency of vitamin D results in ________.
4. Milk contains how much of water _______
5. The SI unit of charge is __________?
6. Very high frequency (VHF) have _______ wavelength.
7. Long – sight defect could be corrected by using _____ lens.
8. Deficiency of vitamin A results in_________.
Ans:- Night blindness
9.The life span of RBC is ________ days .
10. The density of water is _______?
Ans:- 1/g cm³
11. Radioactivity was discovered by________
12. What is the name of the gas used to cool water in a refrigerator?
13. The most abundant element in the earth’s crust is _________?
14. Each day human body breathe in _________ litres of air ?
14. SI unit of pressure is ___________.
15. In human body,
16. CNG stands for_______.
Ans:- Compressed Natural Gas.
17. Sound waves are _____________ waves.
18. The fluid part of blood is known as _______.
19. In general comits have ________ orbits.
Ans:- Highly elliptical
20. GPS is an abbreviation for:-
Ans:- Global positioning System.
21. The planet which is easily visible from the earth is ___________.
22. The Great Spot is on the planet ________?
23. The principal constituent of the atmosphere of the earth is ___.
24. For proper formation of teeth , ________ is essential.
25. Diamond is an allotropic form of ________?
26. The good sources of vitamin-A are :-
Ans:- Green leafy vegetables
27. Wild energy is the ___________ energy.
28. Who is considered the founder of meteorology_______.
29. One of the countries through which equator passes .
30. Humming bird belongs to a category called?
31. Basic metals can be converted into gold by ____
Ans:- Artificial Nuclear Radioactivity
32. A light year is a unit of ____
33. The instrument which measures very
high temperature is _______.
34. Chemical used to kill rat and mice are :-
35. Chemical name of vinegar is ________.
Ans:- Dilute acetic acid
36. The most splendid and the most magnificent constellation on the sky is ____.
37. Sedimentary rocks are _______:-
38. The fruits without seeds , like banana are called :-
Ans:- Parthenocarpic fruits.
39. Parsec is a unit of _______.
40. Night vision is possible with the help of _______?
Ans:- Infrared rays
41. In human body ,most nutrient molecules are absorbed by the ?
Ans:- small intestines
42. Tibia is bone found in the ________.
43. The main constituent of hemoglobin is ______.
44. Which gland secrete tears_________.
45. Malaria is a disease which effects the ________.
46. Leukemia is the disease of the ______?