One word substitution
📌 500 important one word substitution
📌 Important one word substitution quiz for competitive exams
All bank, insurance, SSC, railway, and other government exams, such as SBI PO, SBI CLERK, LIC AAO, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB ALP, and others, have an essential and high-scoring English language section. As a result, we present you with free online quizzes on a regular basis to help you prepare for your English exams. Questions on ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION are frequently asked in this section.As a result, it is important for all applicants to be aware of all important one-word substitutions.
1.A work whose writer is unknown .
2. A record of one’s life written by oneself.
3. The history of the life of a person.
4. The heading or short description of a newspaper article, chapter of a book etc .
5. A humorous play , having a happy ending
6. A list of books in a Library.
Ans:- catalogue, Bibliography
7. A book of names and addresses
8. A short speech by a player at the end of a play.
9. A brief summary of a book .
10 . A book containing information on all branches of knowledge.
11. To remove the offensive portion of a book .
12. A speech delivered without earlier preparation.
13. Living for many years
14. One ho tests eyesight and sells spectacles .
15. One who who attends to the teeth.
16. One skilled in the care of hands and feet
17. A physician who assists women at child-birth.
18. One who is banished from his home or his country.
19. One who knows everything.
20. One who spends too much