One word substitution
📌 500 important one word substitution
📌Important one word substitution quiz for competitive exams
All bank, insurance, SSC, railway, and other government exams, such as SBI PO, SBI CLERK, LIC AAO, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB ALP, and others, have an essential and high-scoring English language section. As a result, we present you with free online quizzes on a regular basis to help you prepare for your English exams. Questions on ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION are frequently asked in this section.As a result, it is important for all applicants to be aware of all important one-word substitutions.
1. The science of the origin and History of words :-
2. The study of coins
3. The study of human face .
4. The art of making fireworks
Ans :- pyrotechnics
5. The study of languages
6. A plant or animal growing on another
7. Loud enough to be heard
8. Not distinct enough to be heard .
9. Able to read .
10. That which cannot be hurt .
11. Cautious observation of events , etc.
12. To destroy completely
13. A preparation of killing insects .
Ans :- insecticide
14. One who leaves his country to settle in another
15. Born of married parents :-
16. Born of unmarried parents :-
17. To banish from one’s country.
18. Muder of a king
19. Murder of a parent
20. Murder of a father
21. Murder of a mother
22. Murder of a sister
23. Murder of a new born child