📌One word substitution
📌 500 important one word substitution
📌 Important one word substitution quiz for competitive exams
All bank, insurance, SSC, railway, and other government exams, such as SBI PO, SBI CLERK, LIC AAO, SSC CGL, SSC CPO, SSC CHSL, RRB JE, RRB ALP, and others, have an essential and high-scoring English language section. As a result, we present you with free online quizzes on a regular basis to help you prepare for your English exams. Questions on ONE WORD SUBSTITUTION are frequently asked in this section.As a result, it is important for all applicants to be aware of all important one-word substitutions.
1. A building where animals are butchered .
Ans : Abattoir
2. The act of surrendering the throne or abdicating the throne.
Ans : Abdication
3. The branch of physics deals with the properties of sound
Ans : Acoustics
4. Items of additional material added at the end of the book or other publication
5. Urging or requesting (someone) solemnly or earnstly to do something.
Ans : Adjure
6. Indefinite and very long period of time.
7. A set of principles relating with the nature and appreciation of beauty.
Ans : Aesthetic
8. One who doubts the existence of God.
9. Extreme physical or mental sufferings.
Ans : Agony
10. Japanese form of self defense and marital art that uses locks, holds , throws and the opponents own movements.
11.A passage between rows of seats in a church, a theatre, an aeroplane, or a railway.
Ans : Aisle
12. The medevial forerunners of chemistry.
Ans : Alchemy
13. A story, poem, or picture that can be decoded to disclose a secret meaning, usually moral or political.
14. An annual calendar that includes key dates as well as statistical data like astronomical data and tide tables.
Ans : Almanac
15. Loud arguments and disagreements, especially in public.
Ans : Altercation
16.A person who does something for fun rather than as a profession.
Ans : Amateur
17 . A person who can easily utilise both hands
Ans : Ambidextrous
18.Open to multiple interpretation, not having one evident meaning.
Ans : Ambiguous
19.Having conflicting sentiments or opinions about something or someone.
20. In particular, an impartial adviser to a court of law.
Ans: Amicus curiae
21. Partial or total loss of memory
Ans : Amnesia
22. A cold-blooded vertebrate that is born in water and breathes through its gills.
23. A person who believes in or attempts to bring about a state of lawlessness.
24. A state of disorder caused by the absence or failure to recognise authority or other controlling system.
25.A person who hosts a radio or television programme.
26.Someone who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something.
27. A person who studies human evolution.
28. A disappointing conclusion to a thrilling or outstanding sequence of events.
Ans: Anti – climax
29. Objects that are collectible, such as furniture or works of art, and have a high value due to their age and quality.
30. A place where bees are kept
31.including a massive amount of destruction or damage
Ans : Apocalypse
32. The most advanced stage of something’s development; a climax or culmination.
33.Moral fables, particularly those with animals as character.
Ans : Apologue.
34.A person who has changed their religious beliefs.
35.Something that is connected to or added to something bigger or more significant.
36.A structure with tanks of live fish of various species.
37.A person chosen by both parties to resolve a dispute.
Ans : Arbitrator
38. Living in trees .
Ans : Arboreal
39.A large group of islands.
Ans : Archipelago
40.A group of historical documents or records that provide information about a location, institution, or people.
41.A area or scene where there is a lot of activity, dispute, or conflict.
Ans : Arena
42 .The nobility holds authority under this kind of government.
43. Fleet of warships.
Ans : Armada
44. Impressive display or range of a particular type of thing.
45.Money that should have been paid sooner but wasn’t.
46.A collection of military weapons and equipment.
Ans : Arsenal
47.A person who sets fire to a building on purpose.
48.A person who has received training to travel in a spacecraft.
49. A facility for the treatment of mentally ill people.
50. One who lives a life of austerity.
51. Attacking on someone’s or something’s reputation and integrity.
Ans : Aspersion.
52.One who conducts an official audit of accounts.
Ans : Auditor
53. A country or region that governs itself.
54. A large cage, building, or enclosure used to keep birds in.
Ans : Aviary
55. A statement or proposition that serves as the foundation for an abstractly defined structure.
✅ One word substitution
✅500 one word substitution quiz for competitive exams
✅One word substitution
✅One word substitution quiz
✅500 important one word substitution quiz
✅100 important one word substitution quiz
✅ Online free one word substitution quiz📝📝📝📝📝