✅Prepositions mcqs for competitive exams
✅ Select appropriate preposition from the given alternative
✅ Prepositions quiz for Banking exams
✅Most expected preposition for competitive exams
✅ Prepositions Quiz
✅ Mock test
A proposition is a word that precedes a pronoun or noun and indicates how the noun or pronoun interacts with the rest of the sentence.
Directions:- Select the most appropriate preposition from the given alternative to fill in the blanks and make the sentence meaningfully complete.
1. I baked a cake _____ the guests .
2. She is confident _________(her) success.
3. The doctor will cure you _______ malaria.
4. This law is common ________ all.
5. She was condemned __________ her bad handwriting.
6. In summer there will be a great demand _________ desert cooler.
7. We shall wait _______ you.
8. Tom displayed his injury_______ all his friends.
9. She distributed the sweets __________ the two brothers.
10. Please distribute these apples _________ all.
11. It rarely happened that he defended __________ an innocent person.
12. Common salt dissolves _______ water .
13. The parents were disappointed _______ the performance of their son.
14 . The manager granted leave _____ the clerk .